Center Studio Architecture needs another architect. We’re having way too much fun in downtown Durham, and need to share it with others. Candidly, while the booming economy is exciting, it creates challenges for both the studio and community.
Maybe you can help.
- Have about 5 years of post-education, full-time experience.
- Have authored numerous sets of construction documents with BIM technology.
- Do your best work with others, initiate collaboration, give and take direction well.
- Are adaptable and curious about new solutions, paradigms, and points of view.
- Play nice with others, pick up after yourself, and leave things better than you found them.
- Are a small studio with six members.
- Are learning to combat the profound lack of racial and gender diversity in our industry by prioritizing those who have been historically underrepresented.
- Do not abide unhealthy work habits. When the day is done, it’s time to be awesome parents, musicians, leaders, secret agents, activists, and lovers.
- Eat lunch together once a week. Our treat.
- Playfully make fun of each other and ourselves.
- You are licensed, or on track to licensure, or have such crazy skills that being licensed doesn’t matter.
- You’re familiar with Archicad, our mac-friendly BIM technology.
- You love multi-family projects, especially if they’re well-designed and contextually relevant to the local community.
- You have graphic and presentation super powers.
● Introduce yourself at [email protected]